I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! Lily has been feverish and not feeling well as it's going around and it seems her entire class is sick, so I've been getting my snuggle time in with her as she's usually too on-the-go to cuddle.
As I do every month, I've put together my favorite pieces for this wintry time of year although I'll admit, I've craving the colors of spring evidenced by a few bold pieces I've included. Even though I live in the sunshine state, we still get our fair share of 'cold' weather and rain during the winter months. I love wearing cozy sweaters, layering up and finishing off my outfits with a soft scarf. Oh, and boots have been mandatory almost every day for the past few weeks! Winter with all of its layers always feels a bit more formal and polished which I really like, so many of the pieces I chose reflect that but I also love a relaxed feel too so I made sure to include those as well.
Here are a few that I'm looking to add to my own wardrobe...The blue suede lace up flats shown above are one of my wish list items right now, they come in several different colors and are handmade in Italy in small batches (they also make a black leather version). I've had my eye on these gorgeous Tory Burch burgundy embellished pumps for months, and now they're half off! I own several blazers but a classic red is the next color that I'd love to add, this one is marked down by the way! The shape of this neutral handbag is so unique-perfect for year round! A few pieces of statement jewelry like these brooch floral earrings (50% off!) are a must. I'll admit this stunning bell-sleeve black lace top is completely out of my budget but a girl can dream, right? I'm hoping to find a similar look for less. As much as I love investing in quality handbags, I've always been drawn to the shape and simplicity of a great clutch day or night and this black faux croc version with gold hardware + strap is so pretty and oh so affordable too at under $50! Neutrals are essential to a well stocked wardrobe and this cowl neck sweater dress is perfect day or night worn with pumps or over-the-knee boots, it's a cozy addition to any closet.
In case you missed any previous recent posts where I've shared the best end-of-season and winter sales/clearances taking place, I've rounded them up for you again below. There are some seriously amazing deals to be had right now. I've been stocking up over the past few weeks and taking advantage of the sales.
- ANN TAYLOR: 50% OFF entire purchase w/code: PRETTY50
- ASOS: Final clearance up to 70% OFF, new styles just added.
- BANANA REPUBLIC: Extra 50% OFF sale + up to 40% off new 2016 select styles
- J.CREW: Extra 40-60% OFF final sale styles w/code: SHOPNOW
- LOFT: 40% OFF new arrivals + 60% OFF all sale styles.
- LORD & TAYLOR: Up to 75% OFF all clearance w/code: FINAL
- MACY'S: Extra 25-40% OFF clearance. Total savings of 40-85% off select items.
- NEIMAN MARCUS: Up to 75% OFF when taking add'l 20% off already reduced items.
- NET-A-PORTER: Extra 20% OFF final clearance items labeled 'sale must have'.
- NEW YORK & CO: Everything on sale up to 50% OFF including new arrivals.
- TORY BURCH: Up to 60% OFF lots of sale styles of clothing, shoes, boots + accessories!
- TOMMY HILFIGER: Extra 50% OFF all sale items w/code: EOS50
What pieces are you living in for winter?
Thanks for stopping by! If you liked this post, please pin the image above and share the love. :)