I'm back with another edition of Classy Fashion Favorites for this glorious fall season. As the temperature continues to drop (although in Florida I'm beginning to wonder if that's ever going to happen as our heatwave presses on!), so too becomes the need for warmer clothing, layers, proper outerwear and boots. I believe neutrals are the basis of every wardrobe, especially in the cooler months so you'll see several of them here.
Above, via the boutique widget I'm sharing a collection of 80 favorite pieces that I've come across for the month with these 8 being on my immediate wish list. As always, I'm linking to all the best current sales for you below! Most of you have likely packed up your summer clothing now and have had a chance to take a little inventory of what's needed for the new season in your closet. Maybe you're lacking a great fall blazer, long sleeved tees, a pair of comfy go-to boots, a cozy sweater or a the perfect coat to polish off your daily look, whatever it is, there are a lot of great sales going on that will allow you to pick up those needed pieces at a great price. My favorite is the Nordstrom Fall Clearance Sale which includes everything for women, men, kids and the home with many items up to 40% off (I've even seen some for up to 50% off!) Be sure to check it out! You can see my recent 'Thanksgiving Outfit Ideas' post inspired by the sale.
- ANTHROPOLOGIE: 20% OFF tops + sweaters w/code: TOPITOFF
- BANANA REPUBLIC: Extra 40% OFF sale items w/code: BRSALE
- CLUB MONACO: Up to 40% OFF select sweater styles
- GAP: 40% OFF your entire purchase w/code: WOW Ends: 11/08
- J.CREW: 25% OFF select outerwear & 30% OFF fall sale styles w/code: GETSHOPPING
- LOFT: Extra 60% OFF sale styles
- NORDSTROM: Up to 40% OFF Fall Clearance Sale. Ends: 11/15
- SAKS FIFTH AVENUE: Up to 40% OFF Designer selections via Sneak Peek Sale.
- TORY BURCH: Save up to 50% OFF select sale shoes + boots
- WHITE HOUSE/BLACK MARKET: Pants & Sweaters are buy 1, get 1 50% OFF & up to 60% OFF sale items.
Thanks for stopping by! What is on your wish list for fall?