My inspiration piece for today's style board was this colorful and beautiful dress front and center. It might just be the most perfect dress to transition into fall. Am I right? I'm a huge fan of dresses year round but I also love the look of perfectly coordinated separates too, which aren't always easy for everyone to achieve. What I most love about this dress is it provides both a polished, put together look without a lot of fuss, making getting dressed in the morning a breeze! The best part is it's currently 50% OFF! It has received top ratings, fits true to size for most and is available in all sizes still from 0-10. I guarantee this one won't last!
This modern, ladylike dress can be dressed up or down. Here I'm showing you some colorful as well as more neutral options so it can serve every purpose from being office appropriate paired with pumps, an elegant option for church with sandals along with a colorful clutch or out on the town with a more casual and edgy vibe when coupled with the leather zip moto jacket and black booties. If you wanted, you could easily layer up the top portion to wear it as a skirt with a bulkier black sweater when the cool weather really hits so it's quite versatile. I'm always looking for ways to stretch new pieces in my wardrobe.
- ANN TAYLOR: 60% OFF fall styles & sale styles w/ code: SHOP60
- ANTHROPOLOGIE: Extra 30% OFF sale items w/ code: EXTRA30
- BANANA REPUBLIC: 40% OFF your purchase w/ code: BRFALL
- BAUBLEBAR : Up to 70% OFF all jewelry w/ code: SALEONSALE
- GAP: 40% OFF everything w/ code: LABOR
- J.CREW: 30% OFF $125+ w/ code: GETSHOPPING
- KATE SPADE: Extra 25% OFF sale items w/code: DELIGHT + free shipping.
- LOFT: 30% OFF new fall styles + extra 50% OFF sale items
- MADEWELL: 30% OFF fall essentials + extra 30% OFF sale w/ code: YESANDYES
- NORDSTROM: Up to 40% OFF end-of-summer clearance sale (ends: 09/13)
- REBECCA TAYLOR: 40% OFF sale w/ code: LABORDAY40
- SAKS 5TH AVENUE: Up to 80% OFF during their summer sunset sale.
Here are a few other pieces that I had my eye on while browsing along with the pieces shown above:
Happy Labor Day! I hope you're all relaxing and enjoying the last long weekend of the summer season. We celebrated a little bit early by heading to the beach to meet up with my in-laws. This had been a pretty low key weekend for us otherwise as we recently returned from a week-long road trip throughout the south. I've shared a few of my photos via Instagram but I'm working on putting together a little recap of our time away. As always, thanks for stopping by!