Every month I have so much fun putting together my favorite pieces for my Classy Woman Fashion Favorites posts. It's essentially a gigantic wish list for me filled with pieces I adore which range from sophisticated looks for a wedding, tasteful swimwear for the beach or poolside, comfortable yet stylish weekend wear, a few of my favorite beauty products that I am currently using and classic accessories that are on trend which I love and I know you will too.
For May, I'm all about pops of color, florals, delicate fabrics such as lace, ruffles and in case you couldn't tell-peplum! Lily and I both have several peplum tops, I think it adds so much more to a pair of shorts or jeans than just a plain tee and the layered look via a hem/ruffle is quite popular right now. I'm starting to put together the next post for June. In addition to fashion pieces, I've been working really hard on some room designs for my interior design clients and I look forward to sharing similar posts with my favorite home decor pieces along with the overall room inspirations.
You can shop this post by clicking on any of the images in the boutique above and you'll be taken straight to the source and as always, I'm sharing the best sales taking place right now so you can stretch your spring wardrobe budget. Hopefully you all got to sneak a peek at Nordstrom's Half-Yearly sale which was going on for 10 days and just ended yesterday!
- ANN TAYLOR: Extra 30% off sale styles. I own this top from the sale.
- BANANA REPUBLIC: 35% off your purchase. Ends 06/02
- J.CREW: 30% off tees, shorts & swim w/code: SUMMERSTYLE
- LOFT: 40% off select summer styles
- NORDSTROM: Designer Clearance up to 40% off select styles.
- SHOPBOP: Designer Sale + free 3-day shipping.
- TORY BURCH: Save up to 40% off their new sale items
I hope you're having a great week so far. Thanks for stopping by!