2. Be a show-stopper in this red bow back gown. I love back detail on dresses, especially for women who have worked hard in the gym and want to show an elegant yet strong side. Red is gorgeous on nearly everyone this time of year.
3. A jeweled blush dress is the perfect way to add a little sparkle to your evening. This could easily be worn over and over again this winter and spring also.
4. The LBD is a staple in every classy woman's closet and no wardrobe would be complete without a strapless floor length gown, perfect for a variety of occasions, especially a formal NYE event!
5. For those who feel more comfortable with their legs covered (especially on a chilly evening), this black lace jumpsuit is an elegant option. Go monochromatic in all black or pull out some statement pumps with a pop of color.
6. For a house party or casual evening out (or in), a sweater dress and a pair of comfy riding boots are the perfect combo. This dress will get a lot of mileage-it's a chic staple with just the right amount of detail.
7. Blouses can create a wow factor just as much as a dress can. I love the detail on this jeweled tuxedo bib blouse for a dinner out and can be worn over and over again afterwards to the office or special function.
8. This beaded lace pencil skirt is definitely eye catching. The contrast of black and nude highlight the lace and is the perfect pairing with your favorite tank or blouse.
9. Get cozy in this blush hued embellished sweater. The perfect complement to a skirt or your favorite pair of black, light gray or winter white denim or pants.
10. Last but not least, this champagne lace number (not shown above) is another great neutral option to add sparkle to your evening.
Right now, one of my favorite classy women's apparel stores-Ann Taylor- is having their semi-annual sale. So, dresses and everything else on the Ann Taylor website is up to 40% OFF and all sale items are 60% OFF!Already found your perfect NYE outfit? Accessories, shoes, jeans, coats and everything else are part of the sale too. :)
How are you all doing? I hope you had a beautiful and memorable Christmas and are now enjoying the rest of the holiday season as these next few days lead up to the start of another year. Last year we took Lily out with us at 4 months old and she fell asleep ten minutes before the countdown which was awesome and let us enjoy the rest of the evening as we pushed her around in the stroller bassinet while watching the balloons drop and clinking flutes of sparkling white grape juice. It was a dressed up casual night and an excuse for me to put on a dress and feel festive in the midst of the demands as a new mommy. At 16 months old, she is now an active toddler on-the-go so our options are somewhat limited without a trusted babysitter (hard to come by, especially on Dec.31st!) So, this year we're going to ring in 2015 at a late local church service as we've done a few times in the past. I'm looking forward to all that this next year has to offer both personally and professionally. May each of you will be ringing in the New Year with those you love most! I hope these suggestions help you feel festive so you can ring in the near year looking your very best!
Thanks for Reading!