Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas Wishes



Warm wishes for a wonderful Christmas from our family to yours! :) May you enjoy every moment of this beautiful season with your dearest friends and family. While we didn't mail out Christmas cards this year as we had just sent out formal birth announcements not too long before, we shared this pic with our family and friends via Facebook. This photo was taken during Lily's newborn photo session at just 15 days old which is why she looks so tiny. We're looking forward to our first Christmas as a family of three.

Love the Davis', Karla, Paul & baby Lily.

As I prepare to enter my 5th year of blogging, I'd like to take this time to thank all of you-my readers, for your love, support, comments and conversations this year and over the years. What I do here would not be nearly as meaningful and fulfilling without all of you. Given that much of this year I was pregnant and busy working, my posts were a bit sporadic at times. Thank you for hanging in with me and checking in! With a young babe on the scene, each day is a bit unpredictable but I'm looking forward to continuing my writing here and creating more posts that will inspire, educate and encourage you as we ring in 2014.

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. o my what a beautiful picture!!! Congratulations to all of you, welcome Lily to this beautiful world! What a happy new year you all will have!

    sweet regards
    lynda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lynda! :) Wishing you a wonderful New Year also!!

      Hugs,
      Karla

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Leigh! Warmest wishes for you and your family this New Year! :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments make my day! I read every single one and will answer any questions you have. I hope you'll visit again soon! :) I look forward to reading your positive, inspiring and interesting thoughts! *Please note I remove all spam which includes shameless self-promoted posts with blog/website links. This comment space is for quality dialogue, not advertising.

Warmly,
Karla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...