Sunday, May 29, 2011

Lazy Long Weekends


I hope you are all having a great weekend! To my American readers, I hope you are enjoying an extra day off this long weekend however you choose to spend it. I've been filling this past week with lots of new sights here in NYC. So, this weekend I'm giving hubby some time and space to clean out his apartment here, do some laundry and also help him put some items in storage. It will be a  pretty mellow Memorial Day weekend in the big city for us. How about you?

Here's how I typically spend a long weekend.....


{A bike ride in a quaint town or along the beach.}


{a picnic in the park filled with our favorite yummies & a good book or magazine}


{Trying a new recipe or just enjoying some sweet treats.}


{A weekend at a cottage or lake house.}


{Quietly reflecting and daydreaming as the waves crash around me.}



I hope you have a restful and rejuvenating weekend surrounded by those you care about the most!




*images: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

6 comments :

  1. You're beautiful. I'm currently enjoying a relaxing weekend myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're having a beautiful holiday weekend Karla.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an inspirational post, I now want to do all those things NOW!:))) very lovely blog, dear! will be following you! Follow back (if you want) or come and check me out, always welcome to my blog!!!

    kisses

    http://natalie-pol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great time!!

    Monique xx

    www.misszuman.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pics turned out awesome! It looks like you two had a great time. Amazing photos!! had just loved your photos and its an good place its sound nice one of my favorite photo is last one a girl with daydreaming

    Thanks for the Good post

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments make my day! I read every single one and will answer any questions you have. I hope you'll visit again soon! :)

Warmly,
Karla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © The Classy Woman ®