Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Eye Candy & Weekend Plans


I mentioned the other day that I was really excited for the weekend. No, I don't have a calendar full of parties and fun outings to attend but I do have a date with my washer and dryer to catch up on some laundry and another one with my food processor and oven so I can make some fresh cranberry-orange-walnut muffins..YUM.

Actually, my mind has been fixated on organizing lately, which is perfect since my warm weekend weather dreams have all but disappeared. The high will be 60 degrees which is forcing me to stay inside and go into an early spring cleaning mode. I have to capitalize when the mood strikes me because these past few months I have not felt like organizing at all which is so unlike me but I don't know when I'll get the urge again once the pefect warm and breezy temps returns.

I got a bit distracted  from work this afternoon and all caught up in a whirlwind of dreamy and beautiful images I found online. With the cold, snowy and gray days of winter, I thought I'd share some HAPPY with you so you can get a little pick-me-up for the weekend too! Let's dream together, shall we, of everything cheery, cozy, colorful, lovely and pretty.....



















































Make a wish!

What lovely things do you have planned? I hope your weekend wishes come true!

XO
~Karla


*Source for all images.


6 comments:

  1. great photos and I agree with the washer thing this weekend....also some baking and cocoa as it's going to be pretty cold in the Northeast. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos, you put a smile on my face. Thank you! Enjoy your weekend. Mimi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd much rather spend a few hours leisurely looking at beautiful images than organize drawers and closets, but it is such a good feeling when you complete an organizing project. Good luck with your weekend organizing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karla, I love every single photo you chose!!!
    As a matter of fact I looked at them several times .
    I am thinking that aqua blue color would be perfect for the new little house.
    And the poster about the pajamas... CUTE!
    Your weekend sounds perfect to me.

    Have a pretty day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY is the perfect way to describe this inspiration! What a wonderful way to start out my day - just puts a smile on my face. Thanks for sharing all the beautiful images. Have a good week...

    ReplyDelete
  6. My word for the year is ORGANIZE! I feel like I am a better person when things are organized!! These images are lovely! My faves are the zinnias, the socks (could use those here!), the bike (i have similar one!) and the picnic by the water!! hugs to you Karla! cathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments make my day! I read every single one and will answer any questions you have. I hope you'll visit again soon! :)

Warmly,
Karla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...