Friday, December 17, 2010

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!


Hello Ladies! I hope you are all doing well and enjoying the last few days before Christmas. I also wanted to welcome the newest readers of Classy & Fabulous. Although I haven't been posting much lately, I really appreciate that you all still stop by and leave comments for me and I do read them all. Now that I have my account set up properly, I'm able to e-mail you directly also and I love that feature.

This past month has been extremely busy but I am excited that my hubby is finally on Christmas break away from school so we will be spending the next few weeks relaxing and enjoying the holidays. As such, I will not be blogging for a couple weeks but will be back in action on Jan.5th. Feel free to peruse my archives in the meantime. ;)

I wish you all a fabulous Christmas and a wonderful New Year. I look forward to catching up with you all again in 2011!

xo
~Karla

8 comments :

  1. Enjoy the holiday season! Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you and your husband the happiest of holidays Karla. See you in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Christmas Karla, wishing all the best and classy and fabulous for all best classy and fabulous women!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas and happy New Year Karla!
    Have a pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karla, I hope you have a great break & get to enjoy your husband. We will look forward to Jan. 5th!! Merry Christmas! cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karla-
    Enjoy your time with your hubby!!!
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year friend!
    XO
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, it is a crazy month, I've barely posted anything for the last few weeks :) Hope you're enjoying your time together with the hubby. We'll see you back here in the new year!!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You ladies are the best! Thank you for your sweet Christmas & New Year's messages, they warmed my heart. :)

    XO
    ~K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments make my day! I read every single one and will answer any questions you have. I hope you'll visit again soon! :)

Warmly,
Karla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © The Classy Woman ®