I believe that taking advantage of coupons, deals, freebies and other promotional offers is a great way to save money for the things you really want. I'm calling today Fabulous Freebie Friday because there are a couple free offers running that you'll want to take advantage of.
Mars Chocolate is giving away chocolate every Friday until the end of September. It's true! I've tested is already for you and I know it works. Here is the link: http://www.realchocolate.com
Visit the site and fill out the brief information required and you'll receive a coupon for free chocolate in the mail. Mine took about a week. Fill one out for each of your kids and your spouse too-you'll get a coupon for each person. (Up to 4 per household)
Glidden Paint is running a campaign from June.25-July.2nd where you can receive a free 1 quart can of paint in any color you choose and they will mail it to you! The finish is eggshell and there are many colors to choose from. If you want to be really accurate-go to your local Lowe's or Home Depot stores and get the exact paint chip then visit:
Wondering What to do with a quart of paint? Ideas below:
1. Paint a small piece of furniture like a desk, small chair, or even a smaller dresser to give it new life. I painted out an old antique dresser with a few coats of white and replaced the hardware. It looks amazing, you'd never know it was the same dresser!
2. Use the paint for a smaller accent wall in a bathroom or small office area. If you've finished every room in your home, could you use it in your laundry room for an accent wall?
3. Use old carpet remnant to make a rug and then use a stencil to create a pattern and use the paint to add a pattern to the rug.
4. By creating your own stencil or purchasing one, you can give a piece of furniture like a coffee table or end tables new life by simple creating a pattern on the tops of them or even a dresser or nightstand.
5. You can also use this paint for stencils on your wall too, such as writing words like dream, sleep, etc. in a bedroom or insipiring words in your home office.
Happy Friday Everyone & Enjoy your Freebies!