Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Holiday Party Dress Inspiration

Are you searching for the perfect holiday or party dress to wear this season? Here are a few trendy, sexy and classic dresses to inspire you- the classy woman! These are all from the Victoria's Secret website and if you order now they'll be at your doorstep in a matter of days just in time for your holiday event! Most of the dresses are suited to formal events but I've thrown in a couple for more casual affairs or in-home parties too.

(*I am in no way compensated for sharing these dresses or making any statements regarding Victoria's Secrets products. This post is based on my opinion and preferences.)


There were so many to choose from so I hand selected ten that are a little sexy and show off a bit of skin but in all the right places of course- a peek of the back, a shoulder revealed, but always tasteful and timeless too so you could wear these for several more years to come.

Happy Browsing!


  1. Thanks for sharing these. I'm always looking for a new dress.

  2. I'm glad you liked them Nicol! I'm a dress girl myself. I live in comfortable, casual ones around the house and I love to dress up and feel feminine. :)


Thanks for stopping by, your comments make my day! I read every single one and will answer any questions you have. I hope you'll visit again soon! :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...